Landscapes of the great America Deserts
Though these deserts are defined primarily by their aridity, their different temperature and precipitation patterns have created distinctly dissimilar biotic communities. Each of these deserts differ in many aspects such as their aridity, their different temperature and precipitation patterns have created distinctly dissimilar biotic communities. The Sonoran is typified by it vast variety of terrain and the presence of the stately Saguaro vegetation. On both the Mojave has vast basins of raw art and sand dunes such as Death Valley it can be identified by the Dr. Seuss like Joshua Tree. The southern most desert in the U.S. is the Chihuahuan, typified by low scrubby brush and small cactus until you find the fabulous Sky Islands of southern Arizona. The Great Basin is the largest and most northerly desert with hot dry summers and fridged Snowy winters early identified by what we call the vast Sagebrush sea reaching from the Sierra to the Wasatch.
While these Deserts and Badlands can be harsh and unforgiving, if photographed with a thoughtful approach to light and color they can be the finest prints in your collection.
The Desert Fine Art Print
These Desert photography prints are offered for sale as astonishing quality prints in Exclusive Fine Art, Limited Editions. My prints are made from the finest materials in the industry and are available as Lumachrome® HD Trulife® Acrylic Prints, Exhibit Mounted Metal Prints, Canvas, Plaques mounted on wood and Fuji Crystal Archive Prints. All of the Desert fine art prints are available framed or unframed ready to hang or even loose paper prints. The prints ordered from this gallery are delivered signed and numbered. In addition, along with the luxurious collectible print you will receive a Certificate of Authenticity sign by myself.
After selecting the desired photo, just select the type and size of print you would like to purchase in the area beneath the photo. If you are looking for a different size than what is shown or have any other questions or special needs, please contact us.. For more information and details regarding these museum quality landscape prints for sale, please click on this link to our Prints Page.
I appreciate your taking the time to look at the many images I have to offer and if you have any questions or special needs, I would love to hear from you.
There are three major hot and dry deserts in North America, all located in the southwestern United States and northern Mexico.
- The Chihuahuan Desert is the largest hot desert in North America, located in the Southwestern United States and Northern Mexico. Its total area is 140,000 sq mi (360,000 km2).
- Limited Edition of 50 Exclusive high-resolution Museum Quality Fine Art Prints of Desert and Badlands. White Sands National Park, New Mexico. Photos copyright © Jess Lee
- The Sonoran Desert is a desert located in the Southwestern United States and northwest Mexico. It is the second largest hot desert in North America. Its total area is 120,000 sq mi (310,000 km2).
- Sonoran Desert Arizona Photo © Jess Lee
- The Mojave Desert is the hottest desert in North America, located primarily in southeastern California. Its total area is 22,000 sq mi (57,000 km2).
- Joshua Tree National Park Photos California. Photo © Jess Lee
The largest cold desert is the Great Basin Desert, which encompasses much of the northern Basin and Range Province, north of the Mojave Desert.